WalMart Search

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Some Random Thoughts

I see so many posts on Social Networks where one person has a dissenting voice. Whether I agree with or disagree with that voice, I enjoy that someone posts that voice, unless it becomes a flame war like the good ol' days of dial up bbs.

I follow people with ideas and ideals both the same and contrary to mine. I want to know what the "others" are thinking, too. I try to not allow others to upset me enough with their posts, and most times when a post comes up I don't agree with, I'll look up the information that is offered.

Everyone comes to Facebook, or Google+, or Twitter, or any social Network, as a choice. I choose to sign on . I choose who I follow. I choose which posts to read. I choose to ignore or unfriend anyone I wish to. I choose not to follow blindly. I choose to research what is posted. I choose to accept or reject. You can too.

I am not a Sheeple, I do not think like "normal" folk. I enjoy posting things just for the reaction I get. If we disagree, then we can start a discussion, but if it appears that no progress is made in either direction, then we must agree to disagree.

I am not aiming any post at anyone in particular, unless I tag you specifically. If you are offended or take it personally, I apologize that you feel I am attacking you. I friended you because I enjoyed our real face to face interactions, or I like what you post here on Facebook. I do not wish to change that friending, but I will not step back from a belief without a reason, and I accept your challenge to see things your way, although I don't guarantee that I will ever do so.

I do not want anyone to have to walk a mile in my shoes, or live the life I did. I like that you try to understand what I've gone through, but to tell the truth, I don't really care. I am me, and I don't understand what you've gone through except through what you've related to me. I know there is more then one side to a story, and many times there is more then 2 or 3. I've heard it and seen it many times with people I know. But I still don't fully understand what's going on. Don't ask me to choose someone, either - or, I won't, and if you are insecure enough, then I will miss you when you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment